The idea came to me in the mountains, on the grill :) I was tired of the meat on the grill, I wanted it rolled :)))
- 1 chicken breast
- my salad recipe with soy sauce and mustard
- 1 large tomato
- salt, pepper, paprika
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spring rolls:
The chicken breast is sliced and seasoned well. Place on each piece 2 good tablespoons of the filling, then 3-4 slices of tomato, roll and catch with toothpicks.
We cook the meat on the grill until it browns well, but not too much because the chicken breast dries quickly.
I served it with cabbage salad and salad of cucumbers, tomatoes and green onions.
It is better than the simple version of grilled chicken breast because the meat remains tender.
Rolls with vanilla cream & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of rolls with vanilla cream or tubes of vanilla cream has been requested many times by you. I received both public and private messages asking for this recipe. And because it was cool outside and I was able to work with the puff pastry, I had no excuse not to.
For these vanilla cream rolls I prefer to make my own pastry dough at home, because as you know, I'm not at all happy with the puff pastry in the trade that is made only with margarine and never with butter. But if you want, you can also use commercial dough. For vanilla cream I prefer to use cornstarch to thicken it, but you can also use flour.
However, using starch, you will get a finer cream. To flavor the cream, I used the seeds from a vanilla pod but vanilla sugar or vanilla essence are also good. You can also add lemon or orange peel, almond or lemon essence to the cream. To get a chocolate cream you just have to grate 200g of chocolate after taking the cream off the heat.
I gave the characteristic shape of these vanilla cream rolls with the help of some pastry cones that I found in a kitchen utensil store, but you can improvise some aluminum foil cones, or you can roll the dough on the handles of some spoons of thicker wood. You can also make cones out of baking paper and fill them with aluminum foil. The vanilla cream rolls can be eaten immediately or left overnight to soften the puff pastry.
A delicious recipe for spring rolls from: mushrooms, rice noodles, carrots, crabs, green onions, parsley, coriander, ham, shrimp, egg, sugar, soy sauce, pepper, expanded rice and oil.
- 30 g dried black mushrooms
- 75 g of rice noodles
- 2 carrots
- 1 can of crabs
- 3 green onions
- 6 strands of parsley
- 6 coriander threads
- 300 g ham
- 300 g shrimp
- 1 or
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 24 slices of expanded rice
Method of preparation:
Immerse the mushrooms for 10 minutes in warm water and the noodles for 5 minutes in lukewarm water. Drain and cut into 2 cm strips. Grate the carrots through a fine grater. Drain and cut the crab. Finely chop the onion, ham, mushrooms and spices.
In a salad bowl, put the noodles, carrots, chopped crab, whole shrimp, egg, 1 teaspoon sugar and 3 tablespoons soy sauce add pepper and mix. Pour hot water with a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon of soy sauce into a salad bowl. Quickly dip a slice of expanded rice.
Remove, spread on a pan and place a tablespoon of filling in the middle, then wrap the roll. Place the rolls thus obtained on a plate and leave them in the fridge for 1 hour. Put the rolls in a pan with hot oil for 5 minutes, turning them on both sides. Remove on paper towels and serve hot with lettuce or mint leaves.
Method of preparation
We prepare the dough for rolls with vanilla cream
I melted the butter together with the lard.
I mixed the flour with the baking soda and the yeast.
I rubbed the eggs with the sugar, I added the melted and slightly melted butter and lard, then I added the milk, the salt, the essence and finally the flour.
I kneaded a dough not too hard, easy to spread.
I let the dough cool for 30 minutes.
I greased the rolls with a little oil.
I spread the dough on the work table in a thin sheet and cut 2 cm strips that I rolled into shapes like a spiral.
I placed the molds in the ungreased tray and baked for 15 minutes at 180 degrees, then I took out the tray and turned the rolls on the other side and baked for another 15 minutes.
We prepare vanilla cream
I mixed the yolks with 3 tablespoons of sugar, then I added a little cold milk and flour.
I mixed and then I put the rest of the warm milk, salt and lemon peel.
I boiled over medium heat, stirring constantly.
I put the butter at the end, cut it into pieces and mixed it until it melted.
Let the cream cool and prepare the egg whites, beat well with a little salt, then add the lemon juice and sugar. Beat well until a little hard foam is made, which we mix with the cooled cream.
Spring rolls - Recipes
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help to provide information about values, number of visitors, rejection rate, traffic source, etc.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are analyzed and have not yet been classified in a category.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze key performance indicators of the website, which helps to provide a better user experience for visitors.
Functional cookies help to achieve certain functionalities, such as sharing the content of the website on social platforms, collecting feedback and other features of third parties.
The necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to work properly. This category includes only cookies that provide basic functionality and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Advertising / marketing cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant advertisements and marketing campaigns. These cookies help to provide personalized ads for each user.
- For the dough:
- 1 or + 1 albumen
- 50 gr butter (65%)
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml of milk
- 650 gr flour
- 1 guarantee envelope for Dr. Oetker leavened dough
- For the filling:
- 1 box of fluffy cream cheese, Delaco
- 200 gr telemea cheese
- 5 wire marar
- 1 red onion
- 1 white pepper powder from Fuchs
- 1 paprika powder, from Fuchs
- For anointed:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon milk
Preparation time: 90 minutes
Eggplant rolls. Seasonal recipe
This recipe for eggplant rolls with cheese will help you if you are not inspired for lunch or dinner. You will get a delicious and filling dish. Two eggplant rolls with cheese make up a complete portion.
- 2 large eggplants (about 450 g - 600 g each), cleaned and cut lengthwise into 4 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 280 g of tomato sauce with basil
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
Method of preparation
- Place the grill in the oven 12 cm away from the flame.
- Preheat the oven.
- Place an aluminum foil in a baking tray and spray a little oil.
- Arrange the eggplant slices on the large baking tray. In the oven, bake the eggplant, without turning the slices, until they turn golden brown, about 6 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Grease a bowl or pan with a little oil so that it does not stick.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the onion and garlic. Stir, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, parsley and oregano. Incorporate the onion mixture into the cheese.
- Spread a few teaspoons of the ricotta cheese mixture on the "paler" side of each eggplant slice.
- Stretch well to cover the slice. Roll each slice of eggplant to cover the filling. Put the eggplant rolls in the pre-prepared baking tray.
- Pour the tomato and basil sauce over the eggplant rolls with a spoon. Top with grated cheese and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the eggplant rolls with cheese until you see that the vegetables have baked and turned brown, and the sauce sizzles a little, about 30 minutes. Ready!
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for fluffy rolls of leavened dough with walnuts and cocoa?
- 1 kg of flour 000
- 600 ml of hot water / vegetable milk / fruit juice
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 ml of oil
- 14 g of dry yeast or 40 g of fresh yeast
- lemon or orange peel
- vanilla, rum or other essence
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 200 g of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How do we prepare the recipe for snails or rolls made of leavened dough with walnuts and cocoa?
We make a hole in the middle of the flour, add the dry yeast. If you use fresh yeast, dissolve it in a little warm water.
Mix well, add sugar, orange peel or lemon, turmeric (optional) and a teaspoon of grated salt.
Pour 2/3 of the liquid, not all, we will gradually add, depending on how the dough will come out. Also now we add the vanilla essence.
We start to knead the dough, you can knead it on the robot.
Add the oil little by little, it will harden the dough, so we will not put too much oil.
Knead the dough for 10, bring it from the edge to the middle. Cover with a clean napkin and leave it warm for 30 minutes.
Grease the table and hands with oil, pour the dough on the table, knead it on the table, bringing the edges to the middle. We toss the dough into the table 10-20 times, the dough will soften and relax. We knead it for another 5 minutes, after which we leave it to rise for another 30 minutes.
We knead it for the third time for another 5 minutes. We will get a very soft and fluffy dough. Leave it to rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours, until it grows nicely.
The dough has grown nicely, and now we make the filling: we mix the walnuts, the sugar, the cocoa and the cinnamon.
We spread the piece of dough and put a uniform layer of the filling that we made. We leave a piece at one of the edges, about 2 centimeters and continue to twist as tightly as possible.
We cut pieces about 2 centimeters thick and place them in a tray lined with baking paper.
We will get 24 rolls, let them rise for 20-30 minutes.
After the dough grows, grease them with water and put them in the oven at a temperature of 160-170 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, until they brown nicely.
After removing them from the oven, grease them with a little more water, this way the peel will be thin and soft.
I leave below the video recipe for walnut and cocoa rolls, to see how I prepare everything:
I invite you to try the recipe, I look forward to you coming back, to tell us how it turned out.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Snails, fluffy rolls of leavened dough with walnuts and cocoa, fasting recipe
SPRING ROLLS Recipe + Video
Hello dear ones, today I present you an extraordinary and fresh recipe, this is called Vietnamese Spring Rolls or many have heard of them in English & # 8211 Spring Rolls. These rolls or as others say the packages are made of rice sheets, they are transparent and interesting to taste, you can also find them on supermarket shelves. Today I present my version of rolls, but you can experiment with any type of vegetable, meat, fish or even fruit if you want. I hope you like this colorful recipe and prepare it with pleasure, you will surely impress those around you. All I can do is wish you a tasty day and a good appetite!
- 8 sheets of rice
- 100 gr. - bean (or rice) noodles
- 200 gr. - frozen, thawed shrimp (small to medium in size)
- ½ & # 8211 sweet peppers (yellow)
- ½ & # 8211 carrot (large size)
- 2 cucumbers
- Lollo salad leaves (iceberg etc.)
- 16 basil leaves
- 16 mint leaves
- A hand & # 8211 parsley leaves
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons & # 8211 grape seed oil (or olive oil etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon - grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon - chilli pepper (cut into thin slices)
- 1 tablespoon - lemon juice
Difficulty: Small to Medium
Preparation time: 25 -30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
The amount: 8 rolls
Method of preparation:
- Cut the carrot, sweet pepper and cucumbers into thin strips.
- Put the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water, cover the plate with something and let it sit for about 3-4 minutes (or according to the instructions on the package). After the noodles are cooked, drain them and rinse them with cold water (this way you will avoid sticking).
- Pour lukewarm water into a large bowl and start assembling the rolls: soak a sheet of rice in lukewarm water on both sides for 10 seconds (do not drop it until it becomes soft and flexible), then carefully spread it on a surface. flat or on a damp towel. Arrange a few shrimp in a row, put on top of them 2 strips of carrot, pepper, cucumber, a few lettuce leaves broken into smaller pieces, basil, mint and parsley. Place a small amount of bean noodles on top. Fold the top of the sheet over the arranged components, then fold the side edges, then carefully roll the roll. Do the same with the others.
- Prepare the sauce: pour the soy sauce in a small bowl, add the oil, ginger, chilli pepper slices, lemon juice and mix everything together.
- Serve the rolls immediately with the sauce prepared earlier.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood