We make a lemonade from lemon juice, water and 3 tablespoons of sugar. In a blender grind kiwi and mint, add wine, lemonade and fill with mineral water until thin. Sweeten with 1-2 tablespoons of honey.
Add ice and serve immediately!
In less than a quarter of an hour, your child will be able to enjoy a delicious and refreshing shake two kiwis.
1. Peel the kiwi fruit and avocado.
2. Mix the milk with the yogurt and honey.
3. Mix the fruit in a blender with the lemon juice and the mixture of milk and yogurt.
4. Put kiwi shake in cocktail cups or ice cream, garnish with pieces of fruit and serve immediately after cooking.
Prepare your child shake two kiwis as often as you can, because it is an important source of vitamins and minerals.
Milk cocktails, non-alcoholic
Milk and banana cocktail
- 2 bananas,
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- 20 tablespoons pineapple juice,
- 500 ml milk from the can,
- 4 tablespoons crushed ice.
Mix the honey with the milk, then add the ice, pineapple juice, chopped bananas and mix all the ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately.
Vanilla and hazelnut ice cream cocktail
- a litre of milk,
- 100 g of hazelnuts,
- 400 g of vanilla ice cream,
- 250 ml of vodka
Boil the milk. When it boils, add the roasted, peeled and ground hazelnuts. Take the milk off the heat and leave it covered for an hour. Serve cold, in cocktail glasses, in which you put a spoonful of ice cream and mix.
Milk and chocolate cocktail
- 50 g of honey,
- 40 g of chocolate,
- a quarter of a vanilla stick,
- half a liter of milk,
- two ice cubes
Put the honey in an enameled bowl, add the crushed vanilla stick, grated chocolate, a tablespoon of the amount of milk and mix everything on steam until the chocolate is completely melted. After the composition has cooled, pour the rest of the milk over it, mix it, put it in the mixer in which the crushed ice was placed before and mix everything for 1-2 minutes.
Milk and strawberry cocktail
Use the mixer or blender in which all the ingredients are added, pass. Serve in a glass.
Slimming cure with kiwi & # 8211 recipes
Kiwi is a fruit that has many health benefits, is rich in vitamins, especially C, B9 and E, and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and potassium. Although it is a sweet fruit, kiwi has a very low calorie content (about 60 calories per 100 grams). Thus, it is an ideal fruit for strict diets, as a snack that you can eat in the morning or in the afternoon.
The high amount of vitamin C in kiwi (it has even more vitamin C than oranges) makes it a good ally in the fight against viruses and in the fight against free radicals in the body.
Weight loss and other benefits of eating kiwi
Kiwi facilitates weight loss because:
- is a satiating food that acts as a natural appetite suppressant, very good results appear together with Eco Slim.
- people who eat kiwi fruit for a month can lower their blood triglyceride levels by 15%
- is a great source of fiber that slows the introduction of sugars into the bloodstream, thus preventing insulin resistance and helping to remove debris and toxins from the intestines.
- It is extremely rich in vitamin C and vitamin K, which facilitates good overall health, prevents flu and colds that can occur in people who have sustained physical exertion or who follow low-calorie diets.
- helps absorb B vitamins and iron, which is especially useful in diets
- It is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps the skin that has suffered after weight loss
- contains phytonutrients that prevent asthma attacks.
- Choose the kiwi fruit carefully, you do it by pressing lightly with your fingers, and the fruit must not be very strong. Do not use soft, bruised or broken fruit. The interior should be a clear emerald green and have a creamy consistency.
- Eat three medium-sized kiwis in the early morning instead of breakfast. Kiwi fruit has an almost complete amino acid profile, which makes you feel focused. You will not feel hungry because the fruits are full of fiber. The advice is to replace your regular kiwi breakfast every morning to lose weight.
- Drink a glass of water at room temperature in the morning with the kiwi. Water at room temperature allows soluble fiber to absorb toxins from the intestines.
- Add kiwi to your diet in addition throughout the day.
- Do not eat anything for four hours before bedtime.
Additional ways to add kiwi fruit to your diet
- Add kiwi fruit to smoothies. A little kiwi and a strawberry give a pleasant taste to any smoothies. Kiwi also goes with aromas of cocoa or chocolate, ginger, apples and bananas.
- Make a green drink with kiwi and spinach. Put spinach leaves, two kiwis and a large banana in a blender and mix.
- Make a refreshing drink with kiwi and Jasmine Green Tea. To make a cup, mix the pulp from three kiwis with six to eight cups of green jasmine tea. Add a pinch of stevia (or brown sugar) base sweetener and garnish with slices of strawberry, lemon and kiwi.
- Add slices of kiwi to any fruit salad. Kiwi goes very well with strawberries or bananas.
- Kiwi fruit can be mixed with yogurt for a healthy dessert.
- Use kiwi fruit for a fruit puree. Put three kiwi fruits in a blender and use the resulting mixture as a sauce that can be poured directly over fish, fruit or cheesecakes.
- Make a kiwi sauce with pineapple. Mix a kiwi, a small orange and a slice of pineapple in a blender. This sauce goes well with fish, chicken or pork.
- Make a kiwi sauce. Chop a small red onion and a little garlic, mix in olive oil and put in a blender. Add the pulp of two kiwis, two tangerines together with half a cup of extra virgin olive oil, two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. This dressing goes very well with grilled chicken.
- Make guacamole with kiwi. Mix two ripe avocados, half a red onion, a jalapeno pepper, a tomato, a clove of grated garlic, salt.
- Make an appetizer with kiwi and melon. Mix pieces of kiwi and melon together in a blender with a handful of ice cubes to make a refreshing and tasty appetizer.
- Tuna guacamole salad. Mix a can of tuna, three tablespoons of guacamole, half a teaspoon of mustard, a little dill, chopped celery. Stir together and serve as a salad leaf. You can add kiwi to this tuna salad.
- Use kiwi slices as a side dish for desserts.
- You can use kiwi in jelly desserts.
- You can make kiwi pieces drawn in chocolate.
- Make a mint cocktail with kiwi and bourbon. You can add crushed ice.
Tips and tricks
Kiwi is best served at room temperature.
Do not refrigerate or cook kiwis because you risk destroying the contents of C vitamin .
Do not eat kiwi with sugar, as this would deviate from the goal of losing weight if you do not find the fruit sweet enough, use stevia as a sweetener.
You can realistically expect to lose weight just by consuming kiwi and nothing else in the morning.
Culinary news with a similar topic:
Yogurt foam with white chocolate
Banat pancakes or & quotca at Ana Lugojana & quot
Homemade vanilla ice cream, video recipe
Tapioca pudding with coconut milk, mango and lime
Leave an answer Cancel reply
37 comments to Kiwi Ice Cream
it's super recipe and easy
a wonderful recipe and very simple and f good
I can't wait to go to the supermarket tomorrow with my mother to buy kiwi and I CAN make ice cream that leaves my mouth apaaaaa & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230. where I go is this ice cream flavor that when I see it I buy it and I really like the apple one & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230 & # 8230. Thank you for the third time for all the dessert recipes I follow every day (and I would like to ask you something: I DIDN'T FIND ANYWHERE ON YOUR BLOG & # 8211 which is much better and I don't look at others- HOW MAKE A CAPRICIOUS PIZZA - if that's the way it is written, I'm not sure - OR AT LEAST A NORMAL PIZZA & # 8230.
and I apologize for the inadvertent mistakes (I accidentally pressed another key)
thank you very much for the recipe, it looks good I think it is also very tasty, I have the ingredients in the house so tomorrow I will make it for sure
Muddlers ready? 90+ Cocktail recipes 2021 - Home - Nc to do
Many cocktails are crowded, including Mojito, one of our favorite rum drinks of all time. ivanmateev / Getty Images
Muddling is a common technique used in the bar. You may know from popular drinks such as Mojito, Mint Julep, Old-fashioned, and Caipirinha, but there are several fabulous recipes that require a little beating with muddler.
The muddling technique is very simple: take a thick stick and destroy the ingredients in a glass shaker or cocktail. It is the perfect way to free fruit juices and herbal essences and is used to create some of the freshest cocktails you can make.
While… More muddling is not a new technique, it has fallen out of favor for many years because it has often been thought of as too much work to put into making a drink. This is certainly not true and we are seeing more and more bartenders reach out to muddlers as they craft new recipes.
In the following pages, you will find over 100 fun and tasty cocktails, which start with a little muddling action. From the popular rum cocktails to the fresh vodka recipes on the market, it is sure to be a drink in this collection for everyone.
Mojito is a great drink to practice your muddling skills and is so refreshing that you will always be muddling. Lauri Patterson / Vetta / Getty Images
Rum is one of the most common spirits used in conjunction with a muddler. This is because cocktails often have a tropical flair and have fresh fruit that needs to be broken down.
Popular mummy cocktails
Among the most famous rum recipes to be confused are the three bright stars of the cocktail world.
- Caipirinha - cachaca with lime and muddled sugar
- Wet red rum - polenta butter, sugar and spices
- Mojito - rum with mint, sugar and soda
Once you fall in love with Caipirinha and Mojito, you will want to expand your taste and give one of these recipes a taste. Many of them are simply adaptations of those popular drinks and often bring a different fruit or add some simple and fun new twists.
- Brazilian sangria - cachaca with muddled fruit, absinthe, brandy and orange liqueur
- Caipirini - cachaca with lime and muddled sugar
- Cranberry Daiquiri - Tarragon and Silk Rum (999)> Independence Day Mojito - Rum with Mint, Watermelon and Raspberries
- Kumquat-Ginger Caipirinha - cachaca with kumquat, ginger and sugar mixture
- Lemon, tongue and blue Caipirinha - cachaca with lemon, lime and muddled sugar
- Paulista - cachaca with blueberry buds, blueberry liqueur and lavender syrup
- Pineapple Polenta Caipirinha - cachaca with dirty raspberries, lemon juice and sugar
- Caipirini spicy melon - polenta with raspberry polenta, lime juice and sugar
- cachaca with ginger mess
- - 1 ->
- Continue with 3 of 8 below.
- 03 of 08
- Whiskey cocktails
Popular Whiskey Smash Recipes
Julep mint - bourbon with mint and sugar
Old-fashioned bourbon - with narrow orange, sugar cube and bitter
Sazerac - Rye Whiskey with Sugar Cube… MORE and Peychaud's Bitters
Whiskey Smash - Bourbon with mint and muddled lemon
More Cocktails muddled whiskey
- Going past the basics, it's time to get a little wild. The following recipes are modern creations that will bring a spark back into your cocktail routine.
- Blackberry Malt - Irish whiskey with mummified cranberries and simple syrup
- Old-fashioned cocoa - whiskey with cocoa rye, with yellowed orange, brandy cherry, demerara syrup and bitters
- Georgia On My mind -
Ginger Julep '68 Fastback - ginger bourbon with muddled ginger and brown sugar
Manhattan 101 - bourbon with swept ginger, mint, powdered sugar and bitter
- The new old style - bourbon with pickles, peaches, and bitters
- Summer breeze - whiskey with mixed orange and Cointreau
- Tully 10 Cider - Irish whiskey with mint and a simple syrup
- si bitters
- Julep white peach - bourbon with peach and mint
- Winter Hill - bourbon with satsuma and muddled lemon
- Continue to 4 of 8 below.
- 04 of 08
- Muddled vodka cocktails
Muddled vodka cocktails you should try
Cape Samurai - vodka with muddled ginger and wasabi
Flirtini - vodka with muddled pineapple and Cointreau
Kiwi Martini - citrus vodka with kiwi and simple syrup
Lavender Lemon Drop - Lavender syrup - mango with budding cucumber, sage and simple syrup
Berryoska strawberries - vodka with frozen strawberries
- Vanilla Rose - rosemary vodka with vanilla beans and silk must
- --1 ->
- More muddled vodka cocktails
- Vodka is the perfect base for any fresh cocktails at the market and garden. Its semi-transparent aroma is ideal for sweet fruits, hot spices and fresh herbs and this collection is certainly not boring.
- The celery glass no. 1 - cucumber cucumbers with mummy cucumbers, celery, cilantro and lemon juice
- Citron Sipper - citrus vodka with muddled cucumbers
- Clementine Crush - clementine vodka with muddled ginger and simple syrup
Dusk in Eden - vodka with muddled pomegranates and simple syrup> Ginger Snap Martini - pear vodka with musk, ginger, molasses, syrup and mint
Lotus Blossom - hair vodka, with a little lick, lime and sugar
- Mango Spice - mango vodka with jalapeno peppers, mango and agave nectar
- Watermelon - vodka with watermelon
- Stone powder - citrus vodka with sugar and sugar
- - vodka with m Gold powder - vodka with cucumbers mummy and mint
- Red velvet cake - Red zing of vodka with polenta
- Spicy Pumpkin Martini - Pumpkin Vodka with Muddled Ginger and Spice Syrup
- Accomplice stock - vodka with strawberries and apple must
- Lemonada summer fruit hunt - vodka with watermelon and parsley
- Sweet paint - ginger vodka with hibanos pepper
- cherry tomatoes and basil syrup
Papaya Smash - tequila with black papaya and black agave
Continue to 6 of 8 below.
Wasabi Martini Cucumber - gin with muddled cucumber, wasabi and plain syrup
Watermelon root - gin with muddled watermelon
More Cocktails Gin Muddled
If you still don't think gin can spread to new worlds, these cocktails will change you quickly.