Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Transylvanian pork stew with smoked sausages:
- Wash the meat and cut into suitable cubes.
- The sausage is portioned.
- Peel the onion and finely chop.
- Place the fried meat in a non-stick pan.
- I haven't used fat anymore. The one released by frying the pork was enough.
- When the meat starts to brown, add the sausages and onions. Stir.
- When the onion becomes glassy, add flour mixed with milk on top.
- Stir again and simmer.
- If the meat needs to penetrate more, add a little water to increase the cooking time.
- When the liquid has dropped and the thicker sauce begins to form, add the sour cream and mix carefully so as not to crush the sausages.
- Taste and salt if needed. Piperati.
- When serving, add chopped green parsley.
- Of course, serve stew with hot polenta and pickles.
Good appetite !!!
This stew can also be prepared with smoked meat.
Watch out for salt. Homemade sausages already contain enough.
Transylvanian stew with polenta
Transylvanian stew with polenta from: pork, smoked sausages, sour cream, garlic, salt, green parsley, carrots.
You may also be interested in:
- 500 g pork and smoked sausages
- 200 g cream or 500 ml milk
- 2 heads of garlic
- a large tablespoon of salt
- a bunch of green parsley
- 5 carrots
Method of preparation:
Cut the meat into cubes and sausages into pieces. Carrots they are given through scrapers, and parsley cut into small pieces. Put oil in a saucepan. When it warms up, we add meat, sausages and carrot.
Calm everything for a few minutes, then add water according to the amount of stew which we want to prepare. Leave on the fire until they boil well carrot and meat.
Separately, in a deep plate we make a stew for the stew: we put 4-5 tablespoons of flour in the plate, over it we gradually add 500 ml of milk, stirring continuously with the wooden spoon.
The sauce is gradually mixed with water and meat from the pan. Then we add garlic pisat, the salt and sour cream, to taste, and let them boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally in the saucepan with the spoon.
When stew It's almost ready, we add parsley finely chopped and prepare the polenta. This one stew serve with hot or cold polenta, pickles and a cup of grape wine or plum brandy.
The flour is depending on how thick we want the stew to be. Instead of milk we can put only sour cream or tomato juice, and instead of salt we can use vegeta.
Minced meat (pork with beef mix) - 800 grams, sweet or pickled cabbage 3 kg, 4 onions tomato broth - 100 grams water or meat soup 1.5 liters, paprika a tablespoon lard or oil - 250 grams of rice - 100 grams of pepper - 5 grams of thyme 2 grams of smoked ribs 300 grams, salt - to taste
50g butter, 500g mushrooms, 50g flour, 200g sour cream, 300 mlsupa vegetable, salt, pepper, green dill.