Try this Mexican noodle casserole
Vermicelli noodles are often used in sopa seca.
The easiest way to enjoy your pasta, with a hint of Mexican-Italian flavor. When you're in a hurry, you just can't beat the fast and flavorful method of making this easy dish. Delicioso!
— Ms. Ayon's Dishes
This recipe is courtesy of Ms. Ayon's Dishes via Food.com
- 1 sixteen-ounce package of any dry, large pasta
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 Tablespoons salt
- 2 eight-ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 1/2 Cup margarine, melted
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes