We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Butter 130 gr.
- Sour cream of any fat content 130 ml.
- Sugar 70 gr.
- Flour 200 gr
- Vanillin to taste
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Egg (protein) 1-2 pcs.
- Bread sugar 50 gr.
- Apples 6 pcs.
- Main ingredients: Apple, Butter, Sour Cream
Cooking:1) Add sour cream to melted butter, sugar 70 gr, stir well vanillin, add baking powder to flour and put into a batter through a sieve. Stir well, then shift to the table and knead the dough with your hands. The dough should come out elastic, not stick to your hands. We send it to the refrigerator for one hour.
2) At this time, peel the apples from the skin, divide into two parts, cut the seeds. You can sprinkle apples with lemon juice so as not to blacken.
3) In a saucer, pour sugar 50 g., And also prepared the protein a little stirring it with a fork or whisk.
4) Roll out the dough into a bundle, divide it into equal 12 parts, roll an even bun from each piece and roll out a rolling pin into a thin crust. Bread the apple in sugar, put in the middle of the rolled dough and form a bun, fixing the edges of the dough in the center up. Dip one convex side of the bun first in protein, then in sugar and spread on a prepared baking sheet, previously covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes over medium heat until golden brown buns.
Have a nice tea party with wonderful, tasty and sweet apples in pastry. Buns can be served with honey!