- Potato 200 g
- Flour 200 g
- Egg 1 pc.
- Butter 50 g
- Salt to taste
- Chicken fillet 400 g
- Bell pepper 2 pcs.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Tomato 1 pc.
- Fat Cream 100 ml
- Milk 100 ml
- 2 eggs
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp. l
- Hard cheese 80 g
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Pepper, Tomato, Chicken
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Prepare the dough: boil the potatoes until cooked and knead it, after draining the water. Add the butter, leave it to cool slightly.
2. Add warm eggs and flour, knead the dough.
3. Put the dough in a mold greased with oil and form the sides.
4. The form with the test is sent to the freezer.
5. Prepare the filling: cut vegetables, onions, tomatoes, peppers and chicken.
6. Fry the pepper, then the onion, add the diced chicken fillet to the onion.
7. Fry vegetables and meat until almost ready.
8. Add the tomatoes and fried pepper to the meat with onions and set aside the filling to cool.
9. Prepare the fill: mix milk, cream, tomato paste, eggs, salt and pepper.
10. Collect the pie: put the filling into the mold with the dough and fill it with filling.
11. Send to the oven 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
12. In 10 minutes until ready, sprinkle the pie with grated hard cheese.
Bon appetit and all the best!