- Pumpkin 200 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Orange juice 250 ml
- Instant gelatin 15 g
- Melissa some leaves
- Chocolate to decorate 10 g
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Orange, Sugar
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Grind the pumpkin into small pieces and boil until tender.
2. Pour gelatin with hot pumpkin decoction (50 ml).
3. To the pumpkin (without liquid) add sugar, orange juice, gelatin and grind everything with a blender until smooth.
4. The finished mass is poured into molds and sent to the refrigerator until solidified.
5. We decorate at our discretion, I decorated it with grated chocolate and lemon balm.
Enjoy your meal!