For the test
- water 150 ml
- egg 1 pc
- flour 2 cups
- salt 1 tsp
- minced meat 600 gr
- onions 400 gr
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- seasoning to taste
- greens to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onion, Flour, Greens
- Serving 5 servings
slow cooker or double boiler, knife, spoon, meat grinder, bowl
1) Drive the egg into a deep bowl, add salt, stir and pour water, stir again and gradually introduce the flour. Knead a tight dumplings dough. Sent to the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2) In the minced meat, add the onion, which was passed through a meat grinder, black pepper, salt, seasonings.
3) We divide the dough into two parts (there will be two khanums) and roll out each part VERY (!) Thinly, then spread the half of the prepared meat, distribute it throughout the dough, but not to the edges of the dough so that it can be fixed. We turn it into a roll and fix the edges well so that the minced meat does not leak anywhere.
4) Pour 750 ml into the multicooker. hot water. The container for a double boiler was greased with any oil and laid out a khanum seam to the bottom. We set the mode to “steam” for 30 minutes.
5) We take out the finished khanum from the double boiler with the help of two plates, first we cover with one plate and turn the container with the khanum on it, and then we cover the khanum with the plate and turn it on the plate. You can serve with sour cream, I still like to add horseradish to sour cream, try it, maybe you will like it too! Enjoy your meal!