- Chicken wings 1 kg
- Soy sauce 5 tbsp
- Garlic 4-6 cloves
- Ginger 20-30 gr (as much as garlic)
- Sesame oil 2 tbsp.
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Tabasco a few drops (to taste and optional)
- Sesame 1 tablespoon
- Main Ingredients Chicken
1. Rinse chicken wings well and dry. If desired, can be cut in half.
2. For the marinade, grate ginger and garlic on a fine grater, add soy sauce and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
3. Leave the wings to marinate for 30 minutes. It is very convenient to use a zip package for this.
4. With paper towels, remove all slices of ginger and garlic, dry the wings well. Put on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 220 degrees.
5. Lubricate the wings with glaze from soy sauce, honey and Tabasco. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake another 5-7 minutes. Thanks a lot for your attention.
You can watch the whole recipe in the video.
Until new delicious recipes!