Ingredients for Salad with Beans and Pickles
- Boiled red beans 1/2 cup
- Bulgarian pepper 1/2 pieces
- Red onion 1 piece (small)
- Pickled cucumbers 2-3 pieces
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Parsley to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Beans, Onions, Cucumber, Pepper
- Serving 4 servings
Kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, salad bowl.
Step 1: chop the vegetables.
Rinse the cucumbers with cold water, cut into cubes or circles and drain the released liquid.
Cool and dry the beans after cooking.
Pepper seeds and cut into small cubes.
Cut the onion into half rings. If only a large onion is found, use half of it in the salad.
Finely chop the parsley.
Step 2: mix and season the salad with beans and pickles.
Mix beans, red onions, pickles and peppers in a salad bowl, season with salt, pepper and oil mixed with vinegar. Stir everything well, transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley.
Step 3: serve a salad with beans and pickles.
Salad with beans and cucumbers can be kept in the refrigerator for about half an hour, so that the vegetables are slightly pickled in a dressing, and can be served immediately to the table. It will be tasty anyway, try it.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can add a few drops of Tabasco sauce to a salad dressing.
- You can use well-washed canned beans.