- Minced pork 500 g
- Pumpkin 200 g
- Onion 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 tooth.
- Vegetable oil 5-6 tablespoons
- Yolk 1 pc.
- Dry loaf 2 slices.
- Milk 100 ml
- Flour 50 g
- Seasoning hops-suneli 1 tsp.
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Pumpkin, Milk, Bread
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Grind onions and garlic and fry until soft.
2. Rub the pumpkin on a coarse grater.
3. Combine all the ingredients: minced meat, fried onions, pumpkin, yolk, all seasonings and spices, as well as a loaf soaked in milk, grate and add to the rest of the ingredients.
4. Knead the minced meat and beat it off.
5. Send the minced meat in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. Form the patties, roll them in flour and fry in hot vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes on each side, and then cover with a lid and keep on low heat for about 5-7 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!