- radish 150 gr.
- Korean carrots 150 gr.
- chicken breast 150 gr.
- red onion 100 gr.
- green onions 1 bunch
- vinegar 9% 2/3 tsp
- sugar 1/5 tsp
- salt to taste to taste
- vegetable oil 2-3 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Sugar, Greens
cutting board, knife, grater for Korean carrots, bowl, spoon
1. 1 red onion, cut into half rings, add 2/3 tsp. Mix 9% vinegar, a pinch of sugar and a little salt.
2. Chicken breast should be boiled or baked in the oven. You can cut it into strips or take it apart into fibers, like me. The weight of the cooked breast is 150 gr.
3. Take the same amount of radish, peel and grate it on a grater for Korean carrots. Take the radish to your liking. I took a sweet radish.
4. In a bowl we combine the radish, 150 gr. Korean carrots, red onions, chicken breast, a bunch of finely chopped green onions, season with vegetable oil and mix.
These are one of my favorite autumn salads. The salad is very tasty, spicy and juicy. Cook for health!