Ingredients for Salad with Tuna, Rice and Cucumber
- Steamed rice (sachets) 2 sachets
- Canned peas 1 tin can
- Boiled eggs 4 pieces
- Tuna in oil 1 tin can
- Pickled cucumbers 7 pieces (medium size)
- Onion 1 piece (medium size)
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable seasoning to taste
- Canned pepper a few slices (optional)
- Main ingredients: Tuna, Peas, Onions, Cucumber, Rice
- Portion 6-8
Saucepan, colander, salad bowl, kitchen knife, cutting board, egg slicer.
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Boil the rice until tender and cool by draining the water.
The eggs need to be boiled hard, just as the rice should be cooled, and then peeled.
Drain the water from the peas, oil from the tuna.
Peel the onion, rinse the pickles.
Step 2: chop the ingredients.
Eggs, cucumbers and onions need to be cut into small cubes. Tuna can also be mashed with a fork to make smaller pieces, but on the other hand they will fall apart right in the salad when you mix everything, so I think that extra body movements are useless.
Step 3: mix the salad with tuna, rice and cucumber.
When everything is prepared, you just have to transfer all the ingredients into a deep salad bowl, add vegetable seasoning to taste, season with mayonnaise and mix well to distribute the ingredients, spices and seasoning.
Step 4: serve the salad with tuna, rice and cucumber.
A salad with tuna, rice and pickles turns out to be very satisfying, so that it can be served as a main dish after a hot one, for example, after soup. Such a salad is kept just as well, so if you have one, you can put it off the next day.
Enjoy your meal!
- I take rice in bags, so that it turns out to be friable by itself, and for ordinary rice to work just as well, you need to take a thick-walled pan and use twice as much water as cereals. Rice should be long grain and well washed.
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can use sour cream mixed with mustard and boiled egg yolk.