- 5 cloves garlic
- Carrots 500 gr
- Small onion to taste
- Red hot pepper ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Coriander ½ tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Garlic
1. Grate carrots on a grater for Korean carrots
2. Finely chop the onion
3. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden brown. Onions are not added to the carrots themselves, but are used only to flavor vegetable oil.
4. Pass the garlic through a press or grate, or chop finely with a knife.
5. Add salt, sugar, vinegar to the carrots and mix. When salt and sugar are added, carrots will start to give juice, it can be drained. But I leave it, because there are a lot of vitamins)))))))
6. Collect carrots in a hill, pour pepper and coriander on top and pour hot vegetable oil. Hot vegetable oil reveals the aroma of spices
7. Thoroughly mix the carrots with spices and butter
8. Add garlic, mix
9. Refrigerate for 4 hours.