Ingredients for cooking chicken legs with peas and mushrooms.
- Chicken leg 1 piece
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 piece
- Frozen peas 150 grams
- Frozen forest mushrooms 1 handful
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fat cream 200 milliliters
- Corn starch 1 teaspoon
- Cold milk 50 milliliters
- Chili (cereal) to taste
- Dried parsley to taste
- Main ingredients: Pea, Onion, Chicken, Mushrooms, Cream
- Serving 1 serving
Frying pan, spatula, tablespoon, plate, whisk, knife, board.
Step 1: fry the onions.
Peel the onion, chop finely.
Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan and toss the onion into it until soft.
Step 2: stew the chicken leg with peas and mushrooms.
Add frozen mushrooms to the onion, as well as a chicken leg (you can peel it if you want).
Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Pour in about 50 milliliters hot water, bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutesstirring the mushrooms from time to time and turning the leg.
Add frozen green peas, cover again and cook another 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: add the cream.
Pour fat cream into the chicken with mushrooms and peas. Pour in a thin stream without stopping interfering.
Dilute the starch in cold milk and pour it after the cream.
Continue cooking with the lid open until the sauce is thick enough.
At the end of cooking, sprinkle chicken stew with mushrooms and peas with dried parsley and chili. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Step 4: serve the chicken leg with peas and mushrooms.Chicken leg with peas and mushrooms is a very simple lunch, but the simplicity of the dish does not prevent it from being tasty. Of course, this is not worth serving at the festive table, but if you suddenly want to have a solid and good lunch, this is your option.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of cream, you can use sour cream, most importantly, add so that nothing is curled. You can scoop up some hot broth and dilute sour cream with it, and then pour everything into a pan.
- If you want to cook more servings, just increase the amount of all ingredients.