Ingredients for cooking wild garlic chicken
- Chicken Breast (large) 1 piece
- Butter 50 grams
- Ramson (chopped finely) 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice a few drops
- Lemon zest (grated) with half a lemon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Cherry tomatoes a few pieces
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 2 servings
Baking dish, tablespoon, plate, oven.
Step 1: mix the butter with wild leek.
The butter should be soft, so first put it out of the refrigerator for a few minutes, and then mash. Add finely chopped wild garlic, lemon juice, salt and zest to it. Mix very well to make a homogeneous paste.
Step 2: oil the chicken.
Dry the chicken breast with a paper towel, and then top with butter with wild garlic and other spices. Put the chicken in the refrigerator and let it marinate as it is on one hour.
Step 3: bake chicken with wild garlic.
Transfer the chicken and the wild garlic to the baking tray, and spread the cherry tomatoes in half around. Pour the tomatoes with vegetable oil (just a little bit) and sprinkle with salt. And send all this beauty warmed up 180 degrees oven on 40-45 minutes.
If you want the top of the chicken not to be very crispy, cover it with foil.
When the breast is baked, remove it from the oven and leave it on the table for 10-15 minutesso that it’s a little cold.
Tomatoes, by the way, can not be completely dried, but removed after 20 minutes after the start of baking.
Step 4: serve chicken with wild garlic.
Cut the chicken breast into thin slices and serve as the main hot with a side dish, or prepare sandwiches with it. Tasty chicken is both hot and cold. For sandwiches, for example, cold is more suitable. Serve baked cherry tomatoes with breast. And as a side dish, rice or mashed potatoes are best.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can use dried wild leek, but with fresh it turns out tastier and more aromatic.
- Chicken with wild garlic can be stored no more than 24 hours in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container. That is, you can cook in the evening, and in the morning make chicken sandwiches for breakfast or with yourself.