We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Beef 300 gr
- Pepper 2 pcs. (small)
- Tomatoes 2 pcs. (small)
- Salad onion 1 pc.
- Lettuce leaves 1 bunch
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp for sauce + 1 tablespoon for pickling meat
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp for sauce + 1 tablespoon for roasting meat
- Black pepper to taste
- Sesame as desired
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pepper, Tomato
1. Cut the beef into thin slices 0.5 cm thick, pepper and marinate the meat in a spoonful of soy sauce.
2. Cut all the vegetables into thin slices.
3. Fry the beef in a well-heated skillet for 10-12 minutes (depending on the thickness of the slices). For frying, I use 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
4. Mix vegetable oil with balsamic vinegar, sugar and soy sauce until a homogeneous emulsion is formed. The amount of ingredients in the sauce can be adjusted to your liking.
5. Tear the leaves, put the meat and vegetables, mix everything, pour the sauce and done. You can sprinkle with sesame seeds at will.