Ingredients for Making Braised Mushrooms
- Champignons 400 grams (small size)
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Garlic 1-3 cloves (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground white pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Mushrooms
- Serving 2 servings
Frying pan, garlic press, spatula.
Step 1: fry the champignons.
I take mushrooms of a small size, such can not be cut, it is enough to rinse and clean properly.
Champignons must always be fresh, with frozen to cook as it should, it will not work.
Heat a few spoons of vegetable oil in a pan and throw your champignons in it. Stew, stirring, over medium heat until all the water has evaporated and the mushrooms begin to become covered with a roasted crispy crust.
Step 2: add the spices.
Cook the garlic paste. To do this, crush the cloves of garlic (or grate them) and mix with salt (I put all the salt in the garlic at once, but you can add more later).
When the mushrooms are fried, add garlic paste to them and pour in apple cider vinegar.
Step 3: Stew the champignons.
Cook mushrooms yet 2-3 minutesto mix the flavors. Add white pepper. Check for enough salt.
Also at this stage, you can season the mushrooms with fresh herbs (dill, parsley, rosemary) and add a little butter (if anyone loves).
Step 4: Serve the Braised Mushrooms.
Serve the prepared mushrooms hot. You can simply offer them bread and sour cream, and it will be incredibly tasty and so. And you can add fried meat or chicken and use mushrooms with garlic as a side dish, and this is also very, very tasty. Stewed mushrooms - a completely universal dish, and even on the festive table will be in place.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can also add other spices to your taste, as well as a little white wine.
- You can also fry mushrooms with a little onion. Add onions at the very beginning, but green - at the end of cooking.