- Orange 1.5 pcs.
- Milk chocolate 2 pcs. (180 g)
- Flour 70 g
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Sugar 150 g
- Baking powder for the test 0.5 tsp.
- Vanilla Sugar 5 g
- Butter 20 g
- Chocolate drops (for decoration) 10 g
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Cocoa and Chocolate, Sugar
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Pour a whole orange with water and cook 5 minutes after boiling water.
2. Let the orange cool and grind it with a blender, after removing the seeds from it.
3. Grind the chocolate.
4. Beat eggs with sugar (130 g) until lush foam, add vanilla sugar and flour, which was previously mixed with baking powder. Knead the dough.
5. Add crushed orange and chocolate to the test, mix thoroughly.
6. We send the dough into a mold greased with oil and in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
7. For decoration, caramelize the orange, for which we melt the butter with the remaining sugar and lay out the triangles of the orange.
8. On the cooled cake, put the caramelized oranges in the form of a Christmas tree and decorate with chocolate droplets.
Enjoy your meal!