- Beijing cabbage 350 gr.
- Cream cheese 200 gr.
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Bell pepper 50 gr.
- Corn (canned) 50 gr.
- Peas (canned) 50 gr.
- Red onion 20 gr.
- Garlic 1 tooth.
- Main Ingredients Cabbage
1) Cream cheese (for example, "Friendship") is rubbed on a fine grater. Add to it 4 tbsp. mayonnaise and a clove of garlic. We mix everything.
2) Add 50 gr to the cheese mass. sweet pepper, diced, 20 g. finely chopped red onion, 50 gr. canned corn and 50 gr. canned peas, mix gently. The filling should not be too liquid, otherwise when slicing cabbage it will be bad to keep its shape. With the filling, you can experiment and add or lower the ingredients to your liking. For example, add crab sticks, olives or olives, ham or sausage, processed cheese can be replaced with hard cheese or feta cheese, in general, to your taste.
3) On the table I lay a cling film in two layers. I sort the Beijing cabbage into leaves. I put the sheets overlapping each other in one row, starting with the larger and descending. The smallest sheets I do not use. I coat each sheet with a prepared mass. I put the last sheet on top of the previous one, and also coat the remaining cheese mass.
4) Gently fold into a tight roll and tightly wrap in cling film. I put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and can be cut and served. You can use Chinese purple cabbage, it will be very beautiful and bright!
5) I cut the chilled cabbage into portions and serve.