Pork Spaghetti Ingredients
- Pork 200 grams
- 1/2 carrot
- Onion 1 piece
- Pepper paste 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Butter 1 teaspoon
- Tomato juice 50 milliliters (natural with pulp)
- Olives to taste
- Green garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Spaghetti 200 grams
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Onion, Carrot, Garlic, Pasta
- Serving 2 servings
Frying pan, kitchen knife, cutting board, spatula, tablespoon, pan, colander.
Step 1: fry the pork.
Cut the meat into thin strips and fry it in vegetable oil. Salt, pepper and cook until the pork changes color and the meat juice evaporates.
Step 2: chop the onions with carrots.
Peel and grate the carrots, chop the onions into small cubes.
Step 3: stew vegetables with pork.
Add carrots and onions to the skillet to the meat, here also add the bell pepper paste. Shuffle. Add half a glass of hot water and simmer over medium heat until cooked.
When the meat and vegetables are almost cooked, add finely chopped green garlic, tomato juice and chopped olives to them. Stir and simmer for a couple of minutes.
Add butter and try on salt and pepper.
Step 4: add the spaghetti.
Cook spaghetti al dente and drain the excess liquid. Add spaghetti to the pork skillet with sauce and vegetables.
Gently mix everything and remove the fire right there.
Serve hot as the main course.
Step 5: serve the spaghetti with pork.
Spaghetti with pork - a great dish! Cook it for lunch or dinner. Sprinkle with fresh or dried oregano for flavor and enjoy the taste. I would not say that this is something original or exquisite, but my homework was delighted! And cooking is not difficult at all.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of pepper paste, you can use adjika, but put a smaller amount so that it does not turn out too sharp.
- Instead of spaghetti from wheat flour, you can take soba from buckwheat flour.
- The site has a wonderful recipe for mashed pepper, which is suitable for cooking spaghetti with pork.