- potatoes 2 pcs.
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- sweet paprika 0.5 tsp
- hops suneli 0.5 tsp
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Suluguni cheese 120 gr.
- sauerkraut 300 gr.
- onions 2-3 pcs.
- cooking oil
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Potato, Cheese
cutting board, knife, grater, frying pan, 2 spoons, baking dish
1) I cut potatoes into several parts along, 1-1.5 cm wide.
2) I mix vegetable oil with salt, black pepper, sweet paprika and suneli hop seasoning. I am mixing. The resulting mass is distributed over the potatoes. I grease the baking dish with a thin layer of vegetable oil and spread the potatoes. I make cross-cuts on the cross on the potato so that it bakes faster. I put in the oven preheated to 180 * C and bake until soft.
3) I cut a few onions into quarter rings. Lightly fry the onions in vegetable oil, then add sauerkraut and stew all together for 10-15 minutes. Add finely chopped garlic, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cheese "suluguni" (any other hard cheese) coarse grater. Using two spoons, put the cabbage on top of the finished potato slide. You can fry fresh cabbage with minced meat, it will be even tastier. Sprinkle cheese on top and put in a preheated oven to 180 * C, it is advisable to turn on the grill or convection function and bake so that the cheese does not melt. Serve the dish with the heat. Soft potatoes, sour cabbage, spices and lots of cheese! It turns out very tasty! Enjoy your meal!