- Cottage cheese 150 gr.
- Butter 100 gr.
- Lemon zest 1 pc.
- Eggs 1 pc.
- Honey 150 gr. or in half with sugar
- Flour 250-300 gr.
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Main ingredients
1) In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg, melted butter, honey, or honey with sugar in half, cinnamon, lemon zest. Kill all ingredients with a hand blender. Then add flour and baking powder, knead the dough. You need to focus on the structure of the test. It should turn out soft, practically not sticky.
2) Roll the dough into a rectangular layer, at least 1 cm thick. Cut into strips or cut cookies with a glass.
3) Transfer the blanks to a baking sheet with parchment. Sprinkle sugar on top or sprinkle finished cookies with powdered sugar. Put in a preheated oven to 180 * C and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
4) I really hope that you liked the recipe and you will prepare such cookies! Thank you for the comments and likes, they inspire the preparation of new recipes!
Bon appetit and see you soon!