- Puff pastry, yeast 500 grams
- Homemade sour cream or cream 35% 320 ml
- Condensed milk 280 ml
- Main Ingredients Condensed Milk
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
1. Fully thawed dough sheets are sent to a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
2. In the meantime, prepare the cream. Put well chilled sour cream and condensed milk into the container, beat well with a mixer until thickened for 3-4 minutes.
3. We take apart cooled cakes into 3-4 parts.
4. Remove the crusts for sprinkling. We form a cake.
5. First we put the cream, then the cake, the cake is generously greased with cream, and so on until the end.
6. Sprinkle with crumbs, leave for 30 minutes in a warm place to soak, and you can eat. If you like a more soaked cake, you can leave it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Enjoy your meal!