- Puff pastry 600 grams
- Minced pork and beef 400 grams
- Mozzarella Cheese 150 grams
- Sunli hops 0.5 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Whipped egg 1 pc.
- Sesame topping
- Flour for dusting
- Main ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, first of all, prepare the filling. For the minced meat, pour the hops-suneli, salt, pepper, grated cheese on a fine grater and mix well.
2. Next, roll out a layer of dough, slightly larger than the dumplings. Dust dumplings with flour and put a layer of dough. And put the minced meat in the cells.
3. Roll out another layer of dough and cover it with minced meat, roll it with a rolling pin until there are clear lines.
4. Remove the excess dough, roll it again with a rolling pin, and shake the blanks on the table.
5. We spread them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, grease with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds, and send in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!