- cottage cheese 400 gr
- butter 200 gr
- sugar 150 gr
- baking powder 2 tsp
- sachet of vanilla sugar 10 g
- salt pinch
- flour 2.5 st (1 st - 230 gr)
- Main ingredients: Oil, Sugar
- World Cuisine
1. Pour flour into a bowl.
2. Grate coarsely pre-frozen butter.
3. Stir the butter and flour.
4. Add baking powder, salt and vanilla sugar to them. Shuffle.
5. Add the cottage cheese and knead everything well with your hands.
6. Knead the dough on the table. It should not stick to hands. The dough is very malleable.
7. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Roll out a circle from each part. Divide it into 8 parts. Roll each triangle into a roll from the wide to the narrow.
8. Soak each bagel in sugar and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Have a nice tea party!