- flour 300 gr
- baking powder 1 package (12g)
- salt pinch
- sugar 230 gr
- vegetable oil 100 ml
- kefir 250 ml
- vanilla sugar packet (10 g)
- eggs 2 pcs.
- cocoa to taste
- apples 3-4 pcs.
- any berries (I have black and red currants) a handful
- Main Ingredients: Red Currant, Flour
1. In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, and a pinch of salt. Beat until thick foam, about 2 minutes.
2. Then add kefir, vegetable oil and beat with a mixer until smooth.
3. Add sifted flour and baking powder, mix.
4. Divide the dough into 2 parts.
5. Add cocoa to one part and mix well.
6. Peel the apples and cut into small slices.
7. Add apples and mix in the light part of the dough.
8. Grease the mold with vegetable oil.
9. At the bottom of the mold, pour part of the dough with cocoa and spread most of the berries throughout the dough.
10. Pour the chocolate layer of dough with a white layer of dough with apples and decorate it with the remaining berries. You can use any berries, both fresh and frozen.
11. Send the cake to bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Have a nice tea party!