- cottage cheese (any) 200 gr
- sugar 2 tbsp
- vanilla sugar 5 gr.
- salt pinch
- egg 1 pc.
- flour 6 tbsp (3 tablespoons in the dough and 3 tablespoons for the batch)
- water 1.5 l. + 0.5 tsp salt
- butter to serve
- Main ingredients
1. In a bowl, mix the curd, egg, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt and sugar. Mash everything well with a fork until smooth.
2. Add 3 tbsp. flour and mix.
3. Dust the table with flour. In total for kneading the dough you will need 3 more tablespoons. flour. Knead the dough, it should not stick to your hands.
4. Form a sausage 2-3 cm thick and cut into small pieces.
5. Boil water, add 0.5 tsp. salt.
6. Send lazy dumplings into boiling water, gently mix with a spoon so that they do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
7. When the water with dumplings begins to boil, cook them for another 5-7 minutes. Put on a plate with a colander.
8. In a plate of dumplings add butter or sour cream, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with jam / jam.
Enjoy your meal!