- processed cheese 1 pc.
- eggs 2 pcs.
- mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- garlic 1-2 cloves
- ice cream or fresh dill 1 tbsp.
- loaf of 6 slices
- Main ingredientsCheese, Bread
- Serving 6 servings
1. Pre-leave the processed cheese in the freezer for 20 minutes. In a deep bowl, grate the cheese on a fine grater.
2. Boil the eggs, cool and grate on a fine grater.
3. Add mayonnaise and dill to eggs and cheese. This time I added ice cream.
4. Squeeze the garlic through a press.
5. Thoroughly mix the egg and cheese mixture.
6. Cut the loaf. For this amount of ingredients, I use 6 slices of loaf. Be sure to cut each slice in half, so it will be much more convenient to eat, and it looks more beautiful.
7. Spread the spread on the loaf.
8. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay out cheese and egg sandwiches.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!