Pizza yeast dough:
- Warm water 100 ml
- Dry yeast (I have high-speed) 0.5 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Flour approximately 170 gr + 30 gr for kneading and sawing
- Banana 2 pcs.
- Marshmallow 30 gr
- Nutella 70-100 gr
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough
bowl, oven, knife, chopping board, spoon
Step 1: Step-by-step video recipe :.
1. If you use simple dry yeast (non-quick-acting) or live yeast (the right amount of 6 grams), make a dough beforehand: add yeast, sugar and a little flour to warm water, leave for 10-15 minutes until the foam appears. If you use high-speed yeast and are confident in their quality, then you can’t do it. In warm water, add yeast, sugar, mix and leave for 2 minutes. Then add salt and vegetable oil.
2. Sift the flour, send into the bowl about 170 grams, pour in the liquid ingredients and knead the dough, adding flour if necessary. Do not add too much flour; the dough is false to be soft and elastic. Knead for 5 minutes.
3. Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil, send the dough there, cover with cling film and leave to rest in a warm place for 1 hour. During this time, the dough should increase 2 times in volume.
4. We spread the dough on a surface dusted with flour or greased with vegetable oil. Hands stretch into a circle with a diameter of 30-32 cm, forming a rim along the edges. It is best to immediately stretch the dough on parchment, foil or the form in which you will bake pizza. We cover with a towel and give a rest and come while we are engaged in the filling.
5. For the filling, cut bananas and marshmallows. So that the marshmallows do not stick to the knife, it can be moistened with water. We heat the oven to 250 degrees.
6. Lubricate the pizza base with nutella, it is better to first pull it out of the refrigerator so that it is easily spread. Spread the bananas.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes, take out the marshmallows and bake for another 2-3 minutes.