- pork 500 gr.
- onion 2 pcs. medium size
- garlic 2 cloves
- pasta 250 gr.
- salt 1 tsp (0.5 tsp. In meat and 0.5 tsp. In pasta)
- pepper to taste
- vegetable meat for frying
- water 13 tbsp in meat and water for pasta should completely cover them
- Main Ingredients
1. Cut the meat into small pieces.
2. Pour vegetable oil into the pan, add meat. Sauté on low heat.
3. When the meat starts to juice, add 13 cups of water and simmer under the lid over low heat until the water has completely evaporated.
4. When all the water has evaporated, fry the meat over low heat until a golden crust appears.
5. Onion cut into quarter rings and add to the meat. Add 0.5 tsp. salt and pepper to taste. When the onions become soft and clear, add the garlic.
6. In the pan with meat and onions, add the pasta and fry everything over low heat for 5 minutes.
7. Pour water, it should cover the pasta, add 0.5 tsp. salt. Shuffle. Simmer pasta with meat under a lid over low heat until the water has completely evaporated.
That's all, the stewed meat with pasta in the pan is ready! Enjoy your meal.