French Chicken Cutlet Ingredients
- Chicken Breast 1 piece (without skin and bones)
- Eggs 2 pieces
- Grated cheese 2 tablespoons
- Sour cream 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Garlic green few leaves
- 1/2 parsley bunch
- Green onion 1/2 bunch
- Dill 2 branches
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese, Sour cream, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
Frying pan, kitchen knife, cutting board, plate, tablespoon, paper towels.
Step 1: chop the chicken.
Chicken fillet, cleaned properly of skin and bones, cut into small cubes with a knife. You do not need to pass it through a meat grinder or a blender, the pieces of meat should remain large enough. Pepper and salt the chicken.
Step 2: prepare the mass for cutlets.
In a bowl, beat the chicken eggs with sour cream and flour. Add chopped chicken, chopped herbs and grated cheese. Mix well to make the mass more uniform.
Step 3: french fried chicken meatballs.
Heat vegetable oil in a pan and put chicken cutlets in a tablespoon in it. Place the cutlets at a certain distance from each other so that they do not stick together.
Sauté on medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Then put the chicken cutlets on a paper towel to remove excess oil, and you can serve it to the table!
Step 4: serve the chicken cutlets in French.
Serve chicken cutlets in French as hot as the main course or as a delicious snack. You can offer them cheese, sour cream or garlic sauce, as well as pickles, as a crunchy addition.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of chicken, you can use a turkey. Just finely chop it and further according to the recipe.
- If you think the breast is too dry for cooking cutlets, use chicken thigh meat. Or 50 to 50.