- Potato 1 kg
- Stuffing 500 g
- Bow 2 pcs
- Butter 50 g
- Cheese 100 g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Sour cream 4 tbsp
- Cooking Oil
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Potato
Cooking:1. Peel the potatoes and cook in salted water until tender. Push the cooked potatoes with the addition of butter.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. Add to the onion, without removing from the heat, forcemeat, mix, salt to taste and fry until cooked.
3. Tomatoes cut into circles. Three cheese on a coarse grater.
4. A baking dish grease with vegetable oil. Mashed potato is divided into two parts. We spread one part of the mashed potatoes at the bottom of the mold, on top we spread a layer of all the fried minced meat. We spread the second part of the puree on the minced meat with an even layer. The next layer is chopped tomatoes. Sour cream to taste and grease the tomatoes. The last layer is grated cheese.
5. Send to a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
Our casserole is ready! Bon appetit and good mood!
Watch a short step-by-step video on cooking potato casseroles.