Ingredients for Salad with Crab Sticks and Pomegranate
- Salad mix 1 big handful
- Crab sticks 1 pack
- Pomegranate 1 piece (large)
- Cucumbers 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil (olive) 4 tablespoons
- Apple Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar 1 pinch
- Main ingredients: Pomegranate, Crab sticks, Greens
Salad bowl, knife, board, bowl, whisk.
Step 1: wash the salad.
Rinse the salad mix, dry, tear coarsely and lay on the bottom of the salad bowl. It will be a green pillow for the dish.
Step 2: chop the crab sticks.
Print and cut the crab sticks into large cubes.
Step 3: clean the pomegranate.
Clean the pomegranate. Do it in any convenient way. For example, I cut the fruit and dip it in water. There I already cleanse his grains of whitish veins.
Step 4: chop the cucumbers.
Wash the cucumbers, if necessary, peel, and then cut into large cubes, about the same size as crab sticks.
Step 5: dressing salad with crab sticks and pomegranate.
Sprinkle pomegranate, crab sticks and cucumbers onto the greens.
In a bowl, mix olive oil with vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour the resulting dressing on top of the salad.
Step 6: serve the salad with crab sticks and pomegranate.
Serve the salad with crab sticks and pomegranate immediately after cooking. If you need to cook it in advance, just mix all the ingredients and leave in the refrigerator, and just before serving, add dressing to the salad.
Enjoy your meal!
- Another salad dressing option: 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt, 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, a pinch of salt, pepper, a clove of garlic. Mix everything and add to the salad.