- eggs 4 pcs.
- sugar 100 gr
- flour 100 gr
- baking powder for dough 1 tsp
- salt pinch
- vanilla sugar sachet
- melted chocolate or nutella for decoration to taste
- jam or thick jam for toppings to taste
- Main ingredients
1. In a deep container, beat the whisk with eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
2. In a separate container, mix the flour and baking powder.
3. Add the sifted flour to the eggs, mix well.
4. Cover standard baking tray with parchment paper and grease with vegetable oil.
5. Pour all the dough onto a baking sheet and use a silicone spatula to spread it over the entire surface.
6. Send the biscuit to bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove the cake from the oven, remove parchment paper. Cover a new parchment and spin the cake into a roll, leave it to cool on the table for 5-10 minutes.
8. Unwind the roll and grease it over the entire surface with jam. I have plum jam.
9. Twist the cake into the roll and wrap it with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
10. Cut the edges of the roll on both sides.
11. Garnish the biscuit roll with melted chocolate or Nutella with a pastry bag. You can serve with tea! Have a nice tea party!