- Chicken meat 500 g.
- Potato 4 pcs.
- Onion 100 g.
- Carrots 100 g.
- Beets 200 g
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Water 2 l.
- Main ingredients Potato, Beetroot, Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
pan, knife, cutting board
1. Chicken meat is sent to the pan, pour water and bring to a boil.
2. After 25 minutes, add chopped potatoes into small cubes. Solim.
3. After 10 minutes, add chopped onions.
4. And now our main secret is instant cooking of borsch. Vegetables (beets and carrots) we use frozen, harvested every six months. (Beets - first baked, and then grated. Carrots - just grated.)
We send frozen vegetables about 6 minutes after adding the onions. Add bay leaf.
5. Cook the soup for another 15 minutes. Add greens, cook for 2-3 minutes, and turn off the stove.
Borsch is ready. Enjoy your meal!