- chicken fillet 1 pc.
- processed cheese 2 pcs.
- boiled potatoes 2 pcs.
- boiled eggs 4 pcs.
- onions 2 pcs.
- mayonnaise 250 gr
- salt 1 tsp
- sugar 1 tbsp
- vinegar 2 tbsp
- boiling water 1 tbsp.
- Main Ingredients Chicken
1. Chop the onion and pickle it. In a bowl with onions, add salt, sugar, vinegar and pour everything with boiling water. Water should completely cover the onion. Leave to marinate on the table for 15 minutes.
2. Boil the chicken in salted water. Grind the chicken.
3. On a large plate, first lay the chicken, then mayonnaise. I cut the corner of the bag with mayonnaise and draw a net.
4. Next, lay the pickled onions.
5. The next layer is boiled potatoes. Grate on a coarse grater, spread over the entire surface and draw a mayonnaise grid on top.
6. Then grate the egg yolk on a fine grater and carefully distribute with a fork over the entire surface of the salad.
7. Top with yolk, grate a cream cheese on a coarse grater. I first send the cheese to the freezer for 20-30 minutes, then it is more easily rubbed.
8. And the last layer is egg white. Grate it on a fine grater and spread with a fork throughout the salad.
9. Send the Tenderness salad in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Bon Appetit everyone!