For the sauce:
- Dijon mustard 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 6% apple or wine 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper to taste
- Sugar 1 tsp without slide
- Salt 1/3 tsp
- Vegetable oil or oil in which there was a fillet of 4 tbsp.
- Herring (fillet) 300 gr
- Boiled potatoes 200-250 gr
- Onion salad 1 small onion (70-80 gr)
- Green sour apple 1 pc. (100-120 gr)
- Bell pepper 150 gr
- Olives 50 gr
- Main ingredients: Herring, Potato, Pepper
1. First, let's get the sauce so that it is infused while we cut the ingredients for the salad. Combine oil, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and black pepper. Stir vigorously with a fork to make the sauce a little thicker.
2. Straw onions, boiled potatoes, herring fillets.
3. Peppers and peppers are removed from the partition. Cut into thin strips.
4. Thinly cut the green sour apple in the last turn, so that it does not darken. Olives can be left whole and cut into 2 or 4 parts, depending on size.
5. Mix all the ingredients, pour over the sauce.