- puff yeast or yeast dough 500 gr
- apples 3 pcs.
- sugar 3 tbsp
- starch 1 tbsp
- egg 1 pc.
- flour for rolling dough 20 gr
- icing sugar for decoration 1 tbsp
- Main ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
1. Wash the apples, core and cut into small cubes.
2. Add sugar and starch to apples. To stir thoroughly.
3. Divide the dough into 10 smooth parts. Roll each part into a rectangle.
4. Visually divide each dough into two parts. On one side make cuts.
5. Put apples on the second part and firmly fasten the edges of the puff.
6. Sprinkle a baking sheet with flour and put puffs with apples.
7. Shake the egg with a fork and spread the surface of each puff.
8. Send puffs with apples in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
9. Cool the puffs a little and decorate them with powdered sugar.
Have a nice tea party!