- eggs 6 pcs
- milk 6 tbsp
- salt 0.5 tsp
- butter 10 r
- broccoli 100 gr
- Main Ingredients Broccoli, Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with salt.
2. Add milk and stir. No need to beat eggs with milk. If you need to cook a smaller portion, then be guided that 1 tablespoon will need 1 tablespoon. milk.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter. Pour in the egg mixture.
4. Put the broccoli upstairs. This time I used frozen broccoli. If you cook with fresh broccoli, then simply divide it into inflorescences and rinse thoroughly.
5. Send the egg pan to the preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Omelet with broccoli in the oven is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!