- Turkey Thigh 1.2 kg
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp. l
- Mustard 1.5 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. l
- Honey 1 tbsp. l
- Sour apples 0.5 kg
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp. l
- Salt, sugar, black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Turkey, Apple, Honey, Mustard
- Serving 5 servings
1. Remove the bone from the meat and remove the skin. We make punctures in the meat.
2. Prepare a marinade for meat: mix honey, soy sauce, mustard and vegetable oil.
3. Pour meat with marinade and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
4. Place the meat with the marinade in a baking bag and send it to the preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 60 minutes. Then we cut the sleeve and send to the oven for another 15 minutes to brown.
5. Cooking apple sauce: grate apples and pour them with lemon juice, add mustard, salt, sugar, black pepper. We send to the pan with vegetable oil and simmer until the apples are ready. My recommendations for the preparation of sauce: the ingredients for the sauce should be added to your taste, I usually use 0.5 tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. l sugar, 1 tsp mustard and 1 chips. black pepper. The sauce should be sour and spicy.
6. Serve the meat portionwise with apple sauce and water the marinade in which it was baked.
Enjoy your meal!