For minced meat
- minced meat 500 gr
- onions 2
- salt 0.5 tsp
- pepper to taste
- cold water 50 ml
For the test
- egg 1 pc.
- salt 1 tsp
- kefir 1 tbsp.
- flour 500-600 gr
- Main ingredients
1. Use a blender to chop the onion. Add to the minced meat.
2. Add water, salt and pepper, mix.
3. For the test, beat the egg with salt. Stir with a whisk.
4. Add kefir, mix.
5. Gradually add flour while stirring with a whisk.
6. Knead the dough on the table, it should not be tight.
7. Divide the dough into 4 parts and from each make a sausage 2-3 mm thick in diameter.
8. Cut the sausage into slices approximately 1.5-2 mm wide. Roll a cake from each part using a rolling pin.
9. In the center of each cake, put the minced meat and grind the edges.
10. Boil water in a saucepan, add salt to taste and add dumplings. Shuffle.
11. When they pop up, cook them for another 5-6 minutes. Dumplings with minced meat are ready. Put them on a plate, add butter.
Bon Appetit everyone!