- pita 3 sheets, in the form of a baking sheet
- any sausage 200 g
- mozzarella 250-300 g
- tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Italian herbs to taste
- parsley and onion to taste
- ketchup to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Rub the cheese on a coarse grater.
2. Cut the tomatoes into half rings.
3. We cut the sausage into rings.
4. Finely chop the parsley and onion.
5. Lay the pita bread on a baking sheet covered with parchment, sprinkle with cheese, put the second sheet of pita bread on top, sprinkle with cheese, and lay the last layer of pita bread, we lubricate it with ketchup.
6. We spread the sausage layer, then we lay out the tomatoes, sprinkle with herbs, Italian herbs and cover with cheese.
7. We send the workpiece to the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Once the mozzarella has melted, the pizza is ready!