Ingredients for Salad with Tuna and Vegetables
- Canned tuna in own juice 3 cans
- Red onion 1/2 pieces
- Celery (stalks) 3-4 pieces
- Dried oregano 1 tablespoon
- Mustard powder 1 tablespoon
- Bulgarian pepper 1/2 pieces
- Green onion 4 bunches
- Egg (boiled) 1 piece
- Walnuts (crushed) 2 tablespoons
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Main ingredients: Tuna, Onion, Pepper, Celery, Nuts
- Serving 5-6
Plate, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, grater.
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Rinse, dry and peel the vegetables that need it. Cook the egg in a steep, and drain the liquid from the tuna.
All vegetables, except garlic, are cut into very small cubes. An egg is cut in the same way.
The garlic cloves must be grated.
Step 2: chop the tuna.
Grind the tuna simply with a fork. It is easy and does not require any special efforts, since canned fish is very soft and just falling apart.
Step 3: mix the ingredients.
Take a plate of a suitable size for mixing salad and put in it all the previously prepared ingredients, as well as crushed nuts.
As I said earlier, all the ingredients are cut into small cubes, this allows you to make the consistency of the salad more uniform.
Step 4: season the salad with tuna and vegetables.
Dress the salad with mayonnaise (you can put a little less than indicated in the ingredients, but no more). Add mustard powder, oregano, salt, pepper and lemon juice at the very end, mix well.
Let the salad brew a little so that the spices soak the dressing and ingredients. To do this, cover the plate with the salad and put it in the refrigerator on 25-30 minutes.
Step 5: serve a salad with tuna and vegetables.
Serve the salad with tuna and vegetables, garnished with fresh herbs. As I said in the introduction, it’s enough to add a side dish and a great, hearty dinner for the whole family. Give it a try!
Enjoy your meal!
- If you do not like a lot of spices in a dish, then add them to the salad gradually, stopping when you have enough. The same goes for garlic. This is a salad, you can just try it in the cooking process.