- Pork knuckle (back leg) 1 pc.
- Salt 1 tsp without a hill (for 950 grams of meat)
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Main Ingredients
1. Wash the pork shank well. Cut the bone.
2. Cut the meat from the skin, beat well, salt, pepper, add garlic. Salt and pepper the skin, too. To preserve the pink color, I added one tablet of ascorbic acid, but I can not say with certainty that it helped, because found information that ascorbic acid helps maintain color only without heat treatment. Such a pink color can be obtained due to salting within 1 day.
3. Put the meat on the skin and roll the roll. For fixation, you can tie with threads. Wrap well with cling film, fix the edges so that water does not get inside. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 1 day.
4. Boil for 4 hours, not allowing the water to boil, the water temperature should be about 80-90 degrees. Ready ham to cool completely, can be put under oppression to give the shape of a rectangle.