- cottage cheese 1 kg
- eggs 3 pcs.
- sugar 6 tbsp
- semolina 6 tbsp
- raisins 3 tbsp
- butter 50 gr +1 tbsp to lubricate the mold
- salt pinch
- vanilla sugar 2 sachets
- Main ingredients
1. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. Soaking is not necessary.
2. In a deep bowl with a submersible blender, beat cottage cheese, eggs, salt, vanilla sugar, sugar until smooth.
3. Add semolina and mix everything thoroughly. Leave on the table for 10-15 minutes to swell semolina.
4. Add raisins and mix the curd.
5. Grease the mold with butter and put the curd.
6. Melt the butter and distribute half the portion with a silicone brush over the surface of the casserole. The second half of the oil will come in handy a little later.
7. Cover the cottage cheese casserole with a lid or foil and send to the preheated oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
8. After 20 minutes, remove the lid or foil and continue baking for another 40 minutes.
9. Pour the finished hot casserole with the second half of butter, due to this the crust will become softer and more aromatic.
10. Remove the cooled cottage cheese casserole from the mold. Cut into portions and serve. Have a nice tea party!