- flour 300 gr
- salt 1 tsp
- water 200 ml
- vegetable oil 20 ml
- butter 50 gr
- Suluguni cheese 200 gr
- Main Ingredients
1. In a deep bowl, mix water, vegetable oil, salt. Stir with a whisk.
2. Then you need to add the sifted flour in several passes and a baking powder. Knead the dough, cover with a towel and leave for 15 minutes.
3. Then dust the table so that it is easy to work with the dough. Divide it into 8 equal parts.
4. Form the balls and roll a thin cake out of the ball.
5. Each cake should be greased with melted butter. Then assemble the edges to make a square.
6. In the center of the square put the Suluguni cheese grated on a coarse grater and carefully pinch the edges.
7. Heat the pan, add a slice of butter and put the squares with cheese seam down.
8. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Yummy with Suluguni cheese is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!