For the test:
- Flour 260 g
- Odorless vegetable oil 180 ml
- Kefir 2.5% 180 ml
- Baking powder 12 g
- Sugar 180 g
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Dry poppy 100 g
- Sugar 1 tbsp. l
- Kefir 2 tbsp. l
- Starch 1 tbsp. l
- Egg 1 pc.
- Main ingredients: Eggs, Kefir, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Prepare poppy seed filling: add sugar, starch, a couple of spoons of kefir and one egg to the poppy seed. Mix and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Prepare the dough: beat the sugar with eggs until a lush white mass.
3. Mix flour with baking powder and sift.
4. Gradually add kefir, butter and sifted flour in portions, continuously using a mixer.
5. We collect the pie in a detachable form (I have a shape d = 22 cm), oiled. We send half the dough into the form, then the poppy seed filling, and then the remaining dough.
6. Before sending the pie into the oven, it is necessary to pierce the dough with a wooden skewer and distribute the filling inside the pie in a circular motion.
7. We send the cake to the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!