- eggs 2 pcs.
- salt 1 tsp
- sugar 2 tbsp
- baking powder 1 tsp
- milk 900 ml
- flour 2 cups
- vegetable oil 50 ml
- cottage cheese 500 gr
- egg 1 pc.
- salt pinch
- sugar 3 tbsp
- vanilla sugar sachet
- sour cream 100 ml
- sugar 2 tbsp
- butter 70 gr
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Flour, Sugar
1. In a deep bowl, shake the whisk with eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and 1/3 of the milk.
2. Add flour and baking powder, mix.
3. Gradually add milk, constantly stirring with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
4. Add vegetable oil and whisk with a whisk. The dough is ready and you can start cooking thin pancakes in milk.
5. Preheat the pan, grease with vegetable oil using a silicone brush.
6. Pour an incomplete dough into the pan, distributing it evenly over the entire surface of the pan. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Pancakes are ready!
7. For the filling, mix the cottage cheese, salt, egg, sugar and vanilla sugar. Mash well with a fork.
8. Cut the pancakes in half. Put the cottage cheese on the center of the wide edge, cover it with lateral edges and wrap the pancake. Repeat the same with all the pancakes.
9. At the bottom of the baking dish, put small pieces of butter and put pancakes with cottage cheese in one layer.
10 Put the butter on the pancakes and lay out the second layer of pancakes.
11. Top the pancakes with sour cream and sprinkle with sugar. Cover or foil and put in the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Pancakes with cottage cheese are ready! Have a nice tea party!