- puff yeast dough 500 gr
- minced meat 500 gr
- onions 1 pc
- salt 0.5 tsp
- egg 1 pc.
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- pepper to taste
- Main ingredients
1. Chop the onions finely.
2. Add the onion to the minced meat. Salt and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly. You can use any stuffing. I have pork and beef.
3. Defrost the dough and roll it very thinly to make a large and long layer.
4. Spread minced meat with a thin and even layer over the entire surface of the dough.
5. Carefully twist the dough with minced meat into a roll and lay it in the shape of a snail, twisting in a spiral starting from the center.
6. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil and put the burek. Shake the egg with a pinch of salt with a fork and grease the entire surface of our mince pie.
7. Put in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
8. Cover the cooked and hot burek with a towel for 10 minutes.
Awesome tasty pie made from yeast dough with minced meat is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!